Monday, September 15, 2014

Missouri Vacation

Missouri Sign

Last week we packed our bags and did something we hadn't done since having the girls...went on a real family vacation.  We were so excited to head to St. Louis and meet up with some incredible friends for a weekend of fun.  This was my first time in St. Louis, and the girls' first trip into the state of Missouri.  Which is really pretty ridiculous since we live so very close to the border.  I might have already planned a few more small trips back over to see some of the things we just couldn't fit into our trip this time.

Really I'm not sure why we don't do more sightseeing right here around us.  There always seems to be so much going on, and to be perfectly honest we've all become quite happy to just be at home.  I think we'll make a real effort to start getting out more and seeing the fun (and funny) things around us.

The girls were mostly excited for their very first hotel stay, and it didn't take them long at all to make themselves right at home.  In fact they said they wished they could live at the hotel forever.  I guess not having to make your own bed is a pretty sweet deal.  I was pretty fond of that part too.

Now I just need to upload and sort through the probably 4000 pictures I took while we were gone.  

Missouri Vacation 1

Missouri Vacation 3

No comments:

Post a Comment